Renewal Question ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Renewal Question ...

I have an owned license which is due to expire in a few days ...

My question is do I have to renew before it expires, or could I renew a few months down the road to reactivate downloads?

IF its an owned license you don't ever have to renew. You have the right to run VB forever. The only thing you lose is ability to download new versions. You can wait 2 months or two years and when you want a new versions features pay your 1 year support fee at that time, or don't ever pay it and run your current version as long as you want.

Steve

Comment

Ok good news.

I was concerned if I didnt renew before the expiration date I might forfeit the right to renew at the support rate.

I am quite happy with the version I have now, but if they release a must have version in 8 months, its good to know I can still get it at the support rate instead of having to repurchase another owned license.

Thanks!

Comment

From my understanding if it is a security patch and you own a license you will still be able to patch your older version with out purchaseing a new license.

If you are happy then you are golden.

If you want to upgrade to 3.7 when it goes gold, or have acess to it then you can pay the $35 or what ever it is.
        www.Copiertalk.com - Everything Copier , Printer, Fax

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X