Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My vBulletin customer number/password doesn't log into /members/ anymore

Who do I contact about this?

I don't recall what email is registered to the license anymore, so the forgot username/pass page is unsuccessful for me thus far. Can any support representatives check my profile and see if it is linked to the licenses on the account, and send out the email to the one registered on this forum account?

Send an email to [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by fury View Post
      Who do I contact about this?

I don't recall what email is registered to the license anymore, so the forgot username/pass page is unsuccessful for me thus far. Can any support representatives check my profile and see if it is linked to the licenses on the account, and send out the email to the one registered on this forum account?
      An email went out a couple of months ago saying that jelsoft were going to change everyone's password, did you get the email?

Comment

fury ! long time no see how are you my friend?

Email to [email protected] and explain the situation, we will then verify you and send a link to retrieve the pass, or change the email on the account if it has been outdated.

The link btw can be found here too: http://www.vBulletin.com/go/lostpw

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X