No announcement yet.

Image Gallery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If it had been chances are we would have combatted the issue, the anwser is not with the proper image verification settings.

Comment

I am running 3.7 RC1 now but when I was running 3.6, I never had a problem with hackers... I just made sure to keep up with the security updates.

Regarding spammers, I had some spambot applications/registrants but followed the steps recommended here and those applications completely disappeared.

Comment

I am using IPB on one forum (but I prefer vBulletin now...) and with the GD graphics CAPTCHA, I've had zero spammers since Dec 2006... I hope that vBulletin is just as good in that department.

Comment

Thanks, I bought the perpetual license yesterday. I will have a few questions about skinning... like how do I change the background to an image background. I'll find the appropriate forum section for this question.

Comment

I found the forum, but I don't appear to have the required permissions to post my question.

Comment

To get vB support on these forums you first need to be a licensed customer and register for Priority Forum Support. To do this, please go here:

http://members.vbulletin.com/membersupport_priority.php

...and enter your email address in one of the boxes. You'll need to have your customer number and password to access the page.

Once you've done this, please post in the appropriate support forum for your version.
              Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
              Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

OK, I found the "priority support" ah, so many hoops to jump...

Comment

Image Gallery

Originally posted by goof View Post
                  I assume that 3.6.8pl2 is stable. Has it been cracked by the automated spammers?
                  Did you solve his/her problem with image gallery?
                  How?
                  de Freitas

Comment

I didn't realize only 3.7 had the album option, KRAP, that's annoying. Where do I find the upgrade from 3.6 to 3.7 ?

I can't freaking post on the regular forum, I've jumped through EVERY HOOP and nothing works.

VERY FRUSTRATED CUSTOMER HERE.

Comment

I cannot do without the image upload capabilities. The forum is meant for artists. I totally need this. I'm totally embarassed to have an artist forum without an image gallery. It's my fault, I didn't pay attention to the 3.6 vs. 3.7 distinction, I assumed that I would be buying the most recent version automatically, I guess not...

Comment

You can download the most recent unstable build vBulletin v3.7.0 RC2 within your members area under more download options.

Comment

I'm not finding "more download options" in my member area...

Comment

Originally posted by goof View Post
                            I'm not finding "more download options" in my member area...
                            It's located on the same page were you would download the stable version of vBulletin, Right under the Download Latest Version 3.6.9 radio box.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                            Working...
                            X