X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    nevetS

• nevetS
    replied
    Thank you very much. I decided to troubleshoot it from the mail server and it turns out that there was some sort of problem with my greylisting application that was preventing the messages from coming through.

I still don't know what it is, but I recorded the smtp conversation and there really wasn't much of one. If anybody at vbulletin is interested in researching this (if this is a repeated problem - maybe it was just me), I'd be happy to get into a troubleshooting session or hand over some info about my environment so you can narrow it down.

Leave a comment:

• bonjurkes

• bonjurkes
    replied
    I guess you can send a message from here

http://www.vbulletin.com/contact_sales.php

and if you provide your account information, customer number, address information bla bla they can change your email address to a new one.

I guess there isn't any other option to reach support section without logging in to your member panel.

Or maybe you can try to send a mail to [email protected] but i am not sure about that email address, and maybe it will create an automatic ticket and will give you a link where you can track the ticket

Leave a comment:

• nevetS

• nevetS
    started a topic Can't get in to my account

Can't get in to my account

I have my customer number, and a series of old passwords, and access to the e-mail address that I used to purchase vbulletin with (though it's no longer my primary inbox).

I see that jelsoft is connecting to my e-mail server, but the messages are getting rejected as spam before I receive them.

I called the sales line, and they sent an e-mail to me with a new password, but that e-mail again never reached my inbox.

Is there somebody I can contact to get this issue resolved. I can't even get into the support area to ask the question.