• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    Wayne Luke
    vBulletin Technical Support Lead

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    You are free to send an email to [email protected] and make this suggestion. As it stands right now, discounts start on the third license.

Leave a comment:

• ryukenden

• ryukenden
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
    Because discounts only start on the third license. We don't give discounts on the second. The only way to get a discount on both is to buy 3 licenses at the same time. This has been company policy since we started doing business in 2000.
    That sounds a bit weird. I think the company policy needs to be changed.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Because discounts only start on the third license. We don't give discounts on the second. The only way to get a discount on both is to buy 3 licenses at the same time. This has been company policy since we started doing business in 2000.

Leave a comment:

• ryukenden

• ryukenden
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
    You will be eligible for a discount on your third license purchase of the same type of license.
    Why only third? I am buying two more and I expect to get discount for both ??

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    You will be eligible for a discount on your third license purchase of the same type of license.

Leave a comment:

• ryukenden

• ryukenden
    started a topic Will I be eligible for discount

Will I be eligible for discount

Hi I got a vb forum with my following forum.

www.forums.webzonetalk.com

I like to buy 2 more vb and can I include above forum in the total for discount.

I think as long as the license is valid, it should be able to be included like VBSEO does.

thanks
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X