Want to impex my IPB to vBulletin.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want to impex my IPB to vBulletin.

can anyone from vbulletin.com staff to impex my İnvision Power Board forum to vBulletin forum product?

if yes, i'll buy a owned license.

Please contact me,
    msn: umut.yrtsvn[at]gmail[dot]com

Sorry, we do not offer professional importing service. Importing from IPB (and any other supported forums) is very easy, and safe. We also offer a comprehensive documentation with step-by-step walkthrough as to the procedures required to perform the import process which is available here: http://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/impex
    Best Regards,
    Andy Huang

Comment

i'm sorry. but my english is not enough for this documant.

i can pay for this. ?

Comment

They don't provide importing services.
        You can import it though if you decide to buy a license.

Comment

Also you will find that if you cannot import it yourself that there are many users on vBulletin.org(Official modding and customizing community) that will import it for you for a fee.

Comment

We don't offer the service officially, as there is not suffice resources to tend to all requests. However, if staff have extra time available, they can pick it up on a side contract basis. If you would be interested for that (I can't guarentee that someone will be able to do it for you), please open a ticket to request for that. Pricing for that differs depending on complexity of import etc., as well as the staff that is doing it, so I cannot give you a quote for it, too. Sorry.
            Best Regards,
            Andy Huang

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X