No announcement yet.

Is it allowed/possible to have public and test forum on a single domain/licence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it allowed/possible to have public and test forum on a single domain/licence

I decided to buy vB and at last moment got a question about testing and enabling vB features after I open forum. I am reluctant to enable features at forum with a lot of visits without testing or to learn on open forum. As far as I know vB is connected to certain domain (I didn't have time to find out in which way). I know it is not allowed to make more than a single installation per domain for active forums. How it works with test forum. Can I make another installation on the same domain?
    I know about vB demo at vB pages but it expires in 24 hrs. It seems it would be very helpful to have separate forum at which I could perfomr testing. Is the only solution to buy another vB license?
    I am knew to vB and forums in general so I will have to try most options.

And additional question. Is there offical Croatian language pack? I can't find it.

Tnx in advance.

As stated in the license agreement you are allowed to run a separate test board so long as it is in a directory called "testvb" and is password protected or inaccessible to the internet.
    http://data.collectiveirc.net/status/user/Jobe.png

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X