MetaCharge processing problem!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MetaCharge processing problem!

When ordering using metacharge on a valid mastercard we encountered the following error (We have tried this twice, on internet explorer and FireFox):

We were unable to authorise this transaction based on the credentials supplied. Please supply an alternative payment method or cancel the transaction.Suspected fraudulent transaction because score exceeded limit of 2.5

We have the available funds ($160.00) to order this with but Metacharge is rejecting it. Someone please help!

Apparently some of the supplied details did not match that of the owner of that card.

Comment

I used my amscot reloadable mastercard and entered it exactly and it still rejected it.

Comment

Originally posted by thedudleys View Post
        I used my amscot reloadable mastercard and entered it exactly and it still rejected it.
        That may be the problem then. I remember someone else trying a reloadable card and was also rejected. I believe it was said that some reloadable cards are simply rejected.

Comment

PAYPAL let you pay with your credit card without an account...

if your credit card is not passing Paypal process, i can tell you have major problems in your credit card account.. call your company.
          oh no, i'm not going with Xenforo... come on, i'm better than that... i stick with Wordpress... rofl

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X