Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some Questions Before Purchase

Please Answer Serially and Explain All of Them

1 I am now using phpbb3 Gold ... I want to move to vB ... Can i transfer to vB without any member and post loss .. I dont want to lose anything ... netheir post nor members ... Is it possible...

2 I heard about Impex ... what version of Impex is used to convert phpbb3 to vB latest version and if it fails to convert will u refund my money back.

Can i test drive ... is use it for 1 day trial ..

3 Is installing mods/hacks easy in vB or its same as phpbb3 editing manually taking hours

4 Are all mods/hacks free of cost when i purchase a license

5 Are there free or premium vB templates ... if yes where can i get them ... some sites good ones

6 Is vB more stable and user friendly to use at phpbb3

Please answer all of them explaining .. I will go for owned license

1) Yes... The Impex developer has already stated in these posts that phpbb 3 is supported. The only thing is that your users might have to reset their passwords.

2) The latest. I don't think they have a refund policy for that, but don't worry, won't fail.

3) Depends on the mod. Nowadays, most hacks at vbulletin.org are installed automatically (just upload some files and importing a XML file). Other require some template edit. A few ones require a lot of edits.

4) Depends on the mod; if you develop a mod, you're free to chose to distribute it for free or for a cost. Most of them are free, only a few big ones are commercial.

5) Same as above. You'll probably find a good number of freely available template sets. Some boards prefer to hire someone to code them a brand new template.

6) I guess, depends on personal preferences. I can tell you I went from phpbb2.x to vb like 6 months ago and I haven't heard a single complaint yet. And I'm much happier, myself
    "War doesn't determine who is right. Only who is left" Bertran Russel.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X