Transfer of License ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transfer of License ....

I bought a used license recently, the person who owns the license has opened the support ticket and submitted everything twice by the looks of it (hes sent me screen shots so I can be assured that I'm not getting scammed) and I still have yet to get any emails confirming my info. He first posted my info last Thursday, and apparently again on Sunday and still nothing, what could be the issue?

Originally posted by Anung Mwka View Post
    I bought a used license recently, the person who owns the license has opened the support ticket and submitted everything twice by the looks of it (hes sent me screen shots so I can be assured that I'm not getting scammed) and I still have yet to get any emails confirming my info. He first posted my info last Thursday, and apparently again on Sunday and still nothing, what could be the issue?

Screenshots really don't mean anything - they can easily be faked.

Comment

If he did this and it's a valid transfer, then we will respond accordingly. If you have not gotten an email yet, this mean that he has not provided all the info to verify this request or this license is not eligible for transfer.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Would they let them know if they cant transfer it? And by the looks of the screen shots they already verified his ID (and also I have the license number and customer number as well). I guess the best way to see if it is legit is to ask if Wayne Luke is a member of your staff?

Comment

As I said you will receive an email once this is verified. Can't explain it any clearer than that.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

How long does it typically take then?

Comment

There is no typical. It depends.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

Then one more question ....

Is the person transferring the license able to put in my domain details? He does not currently have the license set to any domain.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X