Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello, i'm having a problem with my vBulletin loading properly...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello, i'm having a problem with my vBulletin loading properly...

Hello,

Over the weekend I purchased the vBulletin software and I installed it on lunarpages.com hosting server, the problem I'm having is that every few minutes my vBulletin forum would freeze-up and the vBulletin control panel will also freeze at the same time, what would happen is that the browser will not stop load and when it do load, I would received the following error message.

Unable to connect
    Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at realbigsource.com.
    * The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.

* If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
    connection.

* If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

Below is my vbulletin hosting info, please let me know if this is enough for a vBulletin forum that just started.

General account information: Hosting package default Shared Ip Address 67.210.98.75 Subdomains 0 / 999 Parked Domains 0 / 999 Addon Domains 0 / 10 MySQL Databases 1 / 999 Postgresql Databases 0 / 999 Disk Space Usage 36.70 Megabytes MySQL Disk Space 5.94 Megabytes Disk space available 1535963.30 Megabytes Bandwidth (this month) 30.90 Megabytes Email Accounts 1 / 999 Email Forwarders 1 Auto-responders 0 Mailing Lists 0 / 1 Email Filters 0 Ftp Accounts 0 / 999

To get vB support on these forums you first need to be a licensed customer and register for Priority Forum Support. To do this, please go here:

http://members.vbulletin.com/membersupport_priority.php

...and enter your email address in one of the boxes. You'll need to have your customer number and password to access the page.

Once you've done this, please post in the appropriate support forum for your version.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X