vBulletin Blog & Project Tools admin demos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vBulletin Blog & Project Tools admin demos

When are they going to be available? I have a project I'm working on that needs a project management tool for a charity organization. Since they'll be having a vB forum, I'm considering installing the PT for the project management, but I'm really not quite sure if it's flexible enough to be customized to their own needs without playing with its back-end.
    You're spending millions of dollars on a website?!

I have no information on when this will happen but I know they are aiming for a demo of all products.

Comment

Thanks Floris, but I'm definitely looking for a more definite answer. Maybe a developer knows more about this?

Comment

Originally posted by simsim View Post
        I'm definitely looking for a more definite answer.

This strikes me as Hilarious.
        http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...nium/logo4.png

Comment

Originally posted by simsim View Post
          Thanks Floris, but I'm definitely looking for a more definite answer. Maybe a developer knows more about this?
          That's the answer I got from a developer

Comment

Originally posted by Floris View Post
            That's the answer I got from a developer
            Oh, I see. Anyway someone has generously offered me an admin account on his 3.7 Beta board for testing. Now I have a plethora of interesting things to play with.

Comment

I'm looking at the Project Tools for a relatively large project team and community effort, but would like to demo it prior to making the purchase. It's been quite a while since this post, is a demo of Project Tools now available?

Scuzzy

Comment

Cool features on vB.

Comment

Let me rephrase... A live demonstration that I can play with and use Project Tools to configure and show it to the management team. Like the 24 hour demo you can get with Vbulletin.

Scuzzy

Comment

Unfortunately we do not have a live Demo of Project Tools at this time. Sorry.
                    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X