When license End

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When license End

hi, i wonder when will the license end? is it after i purchase or after i activated the forum for the first time?

cause i want to try to convert it first on my computer first (localhost) before i run it live.

thanks

Originally posted by xmutan View Post
    hi, i wonder when will the license end? is it after i purchase or after i activated the forum for the first time?

cause i want to try to convert it first on my computer first (localhost) before i run it live.

thanks
    It will be from the date you purchased it.

Comment

too bad, then how can i see if i can convert my modded phpbb to vb perfectly?

Comment

too bad, then how can i see if i can convert my modded phpbb to vb perfectly?
        Don't you think you'll be able to do that within a year or purchase?

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
        vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
        Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
        If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

thanks
          The lease license ends in one year after you purchase the license. The own license never expires but you do need to renew the members area. Which is $30.00 for a year of updates. Security updates are FREE!

Someone else will explain this better...
          Arcade.gs Game Site!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X