Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Language, Custom ImPex

I have some questions...
    1. What is the status of the Dutch Language pack? Does it include the Blog and Project Tool translations?
    2. Is it possible to write a custom ImpEx script by myself? Is the source-code of the other ImpEx scripts readable? If that is true is it only a matter of writing the correct queries to get the information from my old custom made forum?
    3. If I buy the vBulletin (Owned License) today. Will that allow me to upgrade to 3.7 within the year?
    4. Buying in Dollars seems much cheaper. 160 dollar is only 108 euro's at the current exchange rate. Is there a catch if I order in dollars?

1) We don't manage language translations. They may be available down below in the languages download section, but again, we don't manage them. We only delete them if they're missing copyright or other violations. All translation are community submitted, and so they're only as updated as the community have provided.

2) Yes it is. As with all source code in vBulletin, they're all visible source, and you can make changes / additions as you see fit. However, we cannot provide support for custom coding, so you will need to check on vbulletin.org if you encounter problem during your own coding adventures

3) You have access to all versions available during the initial year. After which, you have access to all versions available during that year, anything released after cannot be downloaded. You can renew for $30 per year, and it will extend your license by 1 year from the day of purchase or the expiry date -- which ever is later. For example, if you purchase today. You will be able to download all versions released prior to this day of next year. If you don't renew, you won't be able to download things released 1.5 years from now -- for example, version X.Y.0. However, if you renew two years from today, you will then have access to all versions available until three years from today.

4) If you want to pay in dollars, then go for it. There's no catch other than you're paying in a different currency. We don't update the price daily because it'd be silly and you'll have weird numbers like 108 euro and 32.11842 pence or whatever Pay in the currency that works the best (or cheapest) for you.
    Best Regards,
    Andy Huang

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X