Blog addon - Cost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blog addon - Cost

Does the Blog add on cost $50 a year or is it a $50 upgrade then you just pay the normal lease cost each year after ?

The Blog addon can only be purchased with a valid active, and all fees are ontop of your forum license's fees. The blog addon is $50 for purchase, $20 for renew.
    Best Regards,
    Andy Huang

Comment

Thank you Andy. Hey I think we're related. My name is Oey, same character in Chinese. (Well at least as close as John Smith and Johann Shmitt hehe.)

So, I take it that with an 'owned' Vbulletin, I must pay $30/year to update my Vbulletin, plus (after I pay $50 to buy the blog) also $20/year to update the blog. Total $50 per year to update both.

I suggest you include this in the member area pricelist. All I could see was $50 for the blog including 1 year of updates. I assumed that to keep the blog updated, I would need to pay $50 just for the blog every year. Or else pray that it did not need updating...? Well, that was my assumption. I almost decided not to buy, based on this assumption. I certainly did not want to spend time searching the forums for this basic pre-sales question, i.e., the price...?

Other people might 'assume' there is no extra update fee for the blog, that it just updates along with Vbulletin, and thus be incorrect the other way. They would be disappointed.

So I think you should inform people of this clearly at time of purchase. Just a suggestion.
      sigpic Krystof
      Starnectar Free Forums

Comment

So say you don't pay the $30 upgrade after your license experies, then say 2 years down the road you want to upgrade, is it simply $30 to get it going again for a year or?

Comment

Originally posted by WaterFall View Post
          So say you don't pay the $30 upgrade after your license experies, then say 2 years down the road you want to upgrade, is it simply $30 to get it going again for a year or?
          Yes, it is $30 to renew for a year with the Owned license even if you skipped a year.
          Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
          The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
          vBulletin 5 API

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X