Some questions before I buy vBulletin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some questions before I buy vBulletin

Well I'm going to be purchasing vBulletin but would like a few questions answered. Here we go:

1. I own a SMF forum, and want to carry the files and everything over.
    Is it easy to convert the files? And where do I get the converter. And finally, are the directions easy to follow? If someone gives me a little over view of this, it'd be great.

2. When purchasing the program VIA pay pal, will I get this straight away. Or will I need to wait a few days?

3. A few days ago, my server happened to corrupt ALL my files. If for some reason this happens again, will I be able to re-download vBulletin?
    NBA Basketball Forum

Originally posted by dimensions View Post
    Well I'm going to be purchasing vBulletin but would like a few questions answered. Here we go:

1. I own a SMF forum, and want to carry the files and everything over.
    Is it easy to convert the files? And where do I get the converter. And finally, are the directions easy to follow? If someone gives me a little over view of this, it'd be great.

2. When purchasing the program VIA pay pal, will I get this straight away. Or will I need to wait a few days?

3. A few days ago, my server happened to corrupt ALL my files. If for some reason this happens again, will I be able to re-download vBulletin?
    1. Don't worry about your SMF, vb team provides Impex import system for lots of boards

2. Can't say you that since we gave me the license, a friend to me, but the changing process was really fast, my friend sent an enquirie, I did also , and the same day the license has been moved, then I purchased vblog and projecttools, all that again in the same day so I think you won't have to wait much than 24hours

3. of course you have your own access and you dl it, even if your license expired you shuld still be able to download the last version your purchased for + nice security patches available to all + if something appears to corrupt your vb files, vb has a builtin option that's checking all suspicious files because it remembers the original files structures.

Welcome to you
    security community

Comment

2. depends how your paypal account is setup, if you have enough money in your account, or you have verified bank or card funding, payment will be instant, otherwise you will pay with an e-cheque, which takes about 5 days to clear.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X