A Few Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Few Questions

I have a few questions that I hope someone can assist me with. Thanks in advance for your help.

1. I am currently running vBulletin 3.60 and I want to add a members' gallery feature for my members. Is this possible with vBulletin, and if so, where to I do to get information about such a thing?

2. I have seen another forum that has a built-in 'Wiki', where members can contribute information and anyone can add to or edit the information. I'm pretty sure that this forum in question is running vBulletin software. Is it possible to add a Wiki feature to my vBulletin forum? If it is, how would I go about this?

Again; any help on these questions would be appreciated.

photoguy

For both of those questions, you will need to try asking in the pre-sales forum at vbulletin.org

Both involve code customisations.

Comment

Thanks very much!

photoguy

Comment

Both of these are available as modifications at vBulletin.org. I do not know the name of the wiki integration, but there's a customizable gallery called PhotoPlog.

Comment

Originally posted by chaselafon View Post
          Both of these are available as modifications at vBulletin.org. I do not know the name of the wiki integration, but there's a customizable gallery called PhotoPlog.
          PERFECT! I've found all of the information I was looking for on vbulletin.org. What a great resource for the vBulletin community! Thanks very much for your help.

photoguy

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X