Purchase and convert?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Purchase and convert?

Hi i am going to purchase your software and want to know will it be easy for me to convert my databse from phpbb version 2 to your your Vbul board?

Will I be able to get support to help me do this if i get problems or find it hard to do?

Many thanks

I have just read this thread and want to be sure I can get all the help I need because i seen thios post

Originally Posted by Jason2
    Yes vBulletin is better than phpBB. But beware - it's a real nightmare converting. I'm speaking the truth as I've just converted from phpBB3 RC8 and I'm still having problems.

Regards Jason
    http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=252140
    Last edited by steve1966; Wed 19 Dec '07, 2:52am.

The importer from phpBB 2 is one of the most often used importers. You shouldn't have any issues importing such a forum, and if you do we'll naturally be glad to help you fix it.

The phpBB 3 importer was while phpBB 3 was still in beta, which means things can change often and thus cause complications.
    Best Regards
    Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

ok thanks I will purchase now

Comment

Hi i have now purchsed and installed your board the installation was easy to and i never enocountered many probs with the conversion i just want to thank you for a great product and the support I have recieved was 100% helpful

your board is the best

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X