some last questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some last questions

I'm \ considering buying a license for your software..First though I have a few questions

1'' is there a possibility that my old forum a dog forum runs phpnuke , database is around 300 mb i cleaned out my board heavy it was arround 500 mb ,anyway can it be used so i can keep my old postings and users ?

2'' all my members are Dutch i asume i can switch to dutch without any problems ?

3'' does vbulletin offers help for a price to help with the conversion from my old board .payment is not a problem if the prices are fair

4'' i use a temeplate now for my old phpnuke forum called Chronicles
    i would like to continue in that style with my new upcoming forum ,is there a theme that is simulair to chronicles ?

5'' sorry for the questions
    it took me ages to translate them since my English is bad
    sorry if some questions can be found in the forum ,but its hardly posible to use that since my lack of English
    i really hope there is a dutch vb community out there that can help me
    with the conversion to vb

tnx guys ..
    have a good day all
    Last edited by bforum; Sun 16 Dec '07, 1:39am. Reason: forgot some question

phpnuke is not part of the supported importing systems; however, from my understandings, phpnuke runs phpBB as forum module. If that is the case, I got away with renaming a few of tables and import it as if it was phpBB. I cannot guarentee it will work for all installations though.

We don't offer official Dutch language pack. However, there may be community provided translation available here: http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=96 Installing and changing language is really simple, you should have no poblem doing so.

We don't officially offer importing services as there are far too many things to consider. However, some of us do this on the side on a side contract basis. If you open a support ticket inquirying about it, one of us may pick it up if we're not all too busy with other support requests. Alternatively, you may wish to check over on vbulletin.org's forums to see if any of the other customers can help you with it.

I don't know how styles look on other systems... in fact, I don't even know how all the styles look like for vBulletin. As such, I cannot tell you whether or not you can get the same style for vBulletin. However, what I can tell you is that the style will not be imported by ImpEx. You can, however, customize your style and perhaps get something looking very close to that.
    Best Regards,
    Andy Huang

Comment

tnx andy ill purchace the forum within a few days

have to wait the the bank has made my deposit to paypal
      so than i will open a support ticket
      once again thank you

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X