To buy License vbulletin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To buy License vbulletin

Hello, good, quero for buying the License vBulletin, I am of Chile, and in fact nose whichever hill a license vbulletin. if they were amiable to say of whichever hill the whichever license to me vBulletin and hard. and to say to me that it is what brings this license. Thank you very much Alexander
    PD: Excuses if the Translation of the text is not exelente, since nonhandling very well the Ingles Language

Vbulletin costs $85 for one year.
    $160 unlimited time.

If you pay $85 for 1 year you can continue to use it after 1 year.
    But you cannot get the upgrades - the superior versions - later. To get the superior versoins later you must pay another $85 for year 2 - or buy the unlimited licence.

If you pay $130 unlimited you can pay $30 in year 2 etc

Each licence is for one website domain.

Comment

Originally posted by Shanj View Post
      Vbulletin costs $85 for one year.
      $160 unlimited time.

If you pay $85 for 1 year you can continue to use it after 1 year.
      But you cannot get the upgrades - the superior versions - later. To get the superior versoins later you must pay another $85 for year 2 - or buy the unlimited licence.

If you pay $130 unlimited you can pay $30 in year 2 etc

Each licence is for one website domain.
      I think you got it a bit wrong...

You pay $85 dollars (USD) for a leased license which is only for use on a website for one year. Meaning that you can only use the vBulletin forum on your site for one year. You'll have to pay $85 dollars (USD) again to use it for another year or pay the full $160 dollars (USD) for an Owned License. You can't continue to use it unless you renew your license.

The Owned License allows you to use vBulletin on your site for pretty much... ever! After the first year, though, you'll have to pay $30 for any upgrades to vBulletin.

Comment

Yep. ShanJ is wrong on a few points. Antonio is pretty spot on.

Comment

Yes you must pay the $85 (USD) each year you want to have vBulletin, if you run vBulletin after your year is up and do not pay another $85 you are running the software illegally. The spending of the $85 first is a good way to see if the software is going to suit your needs for a long term and if you decide you really like it you can renew at the owned lic cost and then only have to worry about the $30 per year if you wish to get the upgrades, at witch point you may also decide that you only want to upgrade at each major release and it still only cost you the $30.

Comment

Thanks, very much
            I Cash Buy Now!!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X