No announcement yet.

Switching to Vbull.. advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He didn't state opinion. He stated it as fact.

"But beware - it's a real nightmare converting." Is a lot different to "In my limited experience it's a real nightmare converting."

Comment

Branding fee and professional installation are wastes of money. It's not worth the $175 or w/e they charge to have two lines of text removed from your board footer, and you also shouldn't be running vBulletin to begin with if you don't know how to install it.
      Forums

Comment

Branding free is nice for those owners who want a nice clean look for their forums.
        -- Web Developer for hire
        ---Online Marketing Tools and Articles

Comment

-Update- I just want to let everyone and for future people reading this thread. That i have finished converting and installing everything.

It wasnt very hard, so simple. What took me long was custominzing my skin. But that has nothing to do with installing it.

Anyways thanks vbulleting and people who helped me out, Im happy to become part of the vbulletin community

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

This thread put some smile on my face. I am also planing to upgrade my forum from PHPbb to Vbulletion.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X