Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help meee

Hi All,

i have purchased vbulletin today from the website (leased version)

actually i do not have a MasterCard so my friend purchased it for me using his card.

when he entered the initial information about the customer we thought that it is required to put his name not mine so he can buy with his card.

but seems to me that license will be issued by his name NOT mine and we would like to change it to my name .. is there any possible way to do that?

i have the transaction ID No. and the Merchant's cart ID too.

2ed Q:

After we finished the purchase there was a note that we must wait 24 hours then we will be contacted to know how to take the software .. still there is no response from vbulletin ! .. does that take a long time or what?

Thanks a lot.

It all depends in which way you pay for vBulletin - some are quicker than others. I received my email straight away to download vBulletin. I'm not quite sure about using his card - but I should imagine as long as you've got his permission you will be allowed to use his card and register the license in your name.

Regards Jason

Comment

Please start a ticket from the members' area so we can verify the ownership of the license and look into your situation.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason2 View Post
        It all depends in which way you pay for vBulletin - some are quicker than others. I received my email straight away to download vBulletin. I'm not quite sure about using his card - but I should imagine as long as you've got his permission you will be allowed to use his card and register the license in your name.

Regards Jason
        oh i see.

thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Floris View Post
          Please start a ticket from the members' area so we can verify the ownership of the license and look into your situation.
          Okay Floris i'll do that now .. please help me in this

thanks.

Comment

Floris,

the username and the password that is required to enter the members section should be sent to my friend's Email right? .. so i have to check with him.

Comment

The details will be sent to what ever email address you used.

Regards Jason

Comment

If the product has been purchased, and we have received the money, we email the customer details to the email address provided during purchase. yes.

Comment

Thank you both Jason and Floris.

Comment

Urgent

TWIMC,

i have talked to my friend and he did NOT receive any E-mail yet .. i'm afraid that there is something wrong in his E-mail.

My friend will send now and E-mail to [email protected] from the E-mail address that he register when we purchased the license ... can anyone please check that E-mail and let me know when you receive it?? i can PM his E-mail address to any one in your tech support to check for it ..

he will give you another E-mail address to send the information to AND he will leave a note that the website should be registered by my name not his name.

Thanks

Comment

plzzzzzzzzzz anyone reply me

Comment

Email [email protected]. There's nothing anyone can do for you here.
                        ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
                        Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

Emailing to [email protected] is fine. You will get a reply. We can't help you through the support forums due to privacy concerns.

If you can't reach us through [email protected] try this form: http://www.vBulletin.com/go/sales

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                          Working...
                          X