vBulletin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vBulletin

Can you purchase the blog software at another time?

Regards Jason

Yes you can.

This is what I did. Rather, the blog and project tools was bought after release, to my excisting vbulletin account.

Comment

Thanks - where do you get it from the "Members area"?

Regards Jason

Comment

What exactly are you wanting to get? If its to purchase a new license/service there is a link on the left hand side to do so.

Comment

I've just purchased the vBulletin (Owned License) and it says:

vBulletin (Owned License); expires: Dec 11th '08

I thought you get keep it for as long as you want?

Or is this for the updates lol

Regards Jason

Comment

With an owned license you can run the software forever - that doesn't end. The listed expiration is for your access to the download new versions from the Members Area. You get one year of free upgrades with your license. After this the current cost is just $30/yr for continued access to new versions. However, this is optional and you are allowed to continue running your current version for as long as you like.

You will continue to have download access for any versions released while your license was active.

Comment

With an owned license you can run the software forever - that doesn't end. The listed expiration is for your access to the download new versions from the Members Area. You get one year of free upgrades with your license. After this the current cost is just $30/yr for continued access to new versions. However, this is optional and you are allowed to continue running your current version for as long as you like.

You will continue to have download access for any versions released while your license was active.
              Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
              Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Wow, three replies in one minute. removing mine since Steve / Zachery explained it much better.

Comment

Thanks guys. Well what can I say - it's worth every penny - best forum software I've ever seen

Regards Jason

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X