I'm getting more confused.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm getting more confused.

Hi Guys, the more I read the more confused I get. I'm not getting my VB until after christmas (when I have time to play) so, In the meantime I'm trying to learn what I can by reading threads here.

I keep seeing CMS, OK, I know what it stands for, but, it mentions " VB advanced", so I looked up advanced. Is this something else that needs to be purchased after vBulletin has been installed, or is that an entirely different software program?.

If it is a different program ?, what does it give that VB doesn't
    Thanks
    Lynn

Vbadvance is something you can add its not something you need.Vb advance is kind of looks like the main home page for vb..

Comment

Aha, OK thanks kimmi.
      Lynn

Comment

youre welcome

Comment

Originally posted by henlyn View Post
          Aha, OK thanks kimmi.
          Lynn
          It's the same thing we were talking about on my site, Lynn. vBa CMPS. Homepage is what it's generally used for. Here's the homepage for my Ohio community forum. Remember how I told you the vba cmps takes on the forums' theme?

And vba is free.
          Peggy
          ~ normal is overrated ~

One Buzy Mama!

Comment

Thanks Peggy, I posted the question twice, think I'm doing too much reading now lol I'm getting all excited about getting the new site going, just wish Christmas was out the way so I can spend time on it. .

Yes, I realised it was the same Kimmi. " Hi again Kimmi"
            Lynn

Comment

Hello!!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X