Few questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Few questions

Hi, i just had few questions before i buy.
    1. When is 3.7.x be ready for sale? [only buying VB when 3.7 comes out]
    2. Are Vbulletin 3.6.8 plugins work well with VB 3.7?
    3. Can a VB 3.6.X Theme work with vb 3.7.x series?
    4. What VB 3.7.X Features disable after install? [I really want all the new features the new profile look, etc...]
    5. Is User Picture Galleries solid as a add-on ?
    6. Is User-Created Social Groups solid as a add-on ?

*bump!

wow still not answered NVM I'm fine with IPB. VB Team just lost $169+tax

Comment

You're the one who really lost.

Comment

1. There is no release date yet for 3.7. This will be announced in our announcements forum when it is released.

2. We don't know. Each modification will need to be checked and maybe updated by the respective authors.

3. No. There are a lot of template changes involved.

4. All features have an on/off switch

5 & 6. These are features of 3.7
        Kerry-Anne :)

Twitter Blog

www.peterska2.com www.worldnewszone.com www.popularusenetgroups.com www.superclickers.co.uk www.forumsforchrist.com www.browsergameplanet.com

Comment

[email protected] Kerry-Anne =
          thank you for the information.

[email protected] chaselafon =
          no not really i have been moderator of alest 5 vb forums of my friends and have yet to see much differnce between stock vb and stcok ipb on the mod side their is vb******.org vs few big ipb mods sites . So i really haven't lost anything already know what vb can do even since v5 came out.

Comment

No, I was simply responding to your attempt at disappointing the vBulletin team of your decision not to purchase the software.

Also, did you say IPB has a better modification community?

Comment

SuperF,

vBulletin is the software of choice by many. I would suggest you take another look at it. Invision does have it's place along side vBulletin...I will take vB anyday of the week.

3.7 is going to be a sweet version indeed. When vBulletin 4.0 hits the market...hold on to your trousers!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X