v3.7 question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• v3.7 question

If I was to purchase a license this week, would it include a free upgrade to v3.7? Thanks!

Yes. With a license you get one years worth of upgrades
    What's Special About Ruby on Rails?

Comment

Yes both license versions give you a year of version updates.

Edit: Razasharp beat me to it :P.

Comment

Hey ---Mad---, shall you and me man the Pre Sales forum for a couple of hours?... Give the team a chance to concentrate on upgrading to 3.7?

Comment

Thanks for the super quick responses!

Comment

No probs, we're on form today

And welcome to the club!

Comment

Originally posted by Razasharp View Post
              Hey ---Mad---, shall you and me man the Pre Sales forum for a couple of hours?... Give the team a chance to concentrate on upgrading to 3.7?
              Haha, support team doesn't deal with upgrades (not that I know of anyway) .

Comment

I know, I was just getting carried away lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Razasharp View Post
                  I know, I was just getting carried away lol.
                  I understand .

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by ---MAD--- View Post
                      Haha, support team doesn't deal with upgrades (not that I know of anyway) .
                      Support team does: writing manual , fixing manual , phone sales , phone support , sales tickets, pre sales on forum , support tickets , support threads on forum , dealing with piracy issues, checking licenses for breaking license agreement , beta testing the software , install service , upgrade service , writing how to entries if needed , helping with the frontpage sales faq entries , moderating links directory , moderating testimonials , moderating download submissions , moderating manual comments , helping / dealing with the online demo's , moderating the forums , etc, etc, etc ..

One staff does a bit more in one area than the other, so we all have our specialty, but we all chip in at all area's (unless told otherwise).

It's fine if customers help out in the pre-sales forum, but please make sure whatever question you answer; that you only answer if you know the answer and understand the question - and double check the answer before you post it. Misinforming a customer could lead to confusion and misinformation.

And to officially answer the thread starters question: yes - with your purchase you get 12 months free download access. Within this month you will get every update/upgrade/new version for free if it is released within these 12 months. It is 99,9% certain we will release 3.7 stable within the upcoming 12 months, so it will be a free upgrade for you. You will then have older versions, plus 3.6.8pl2 and 3.7.0 in the list for download.

Each license grants you permission to run one instance. You can change the domain and host if needed, and you can upgrade this instance to newer versions if needed.

Comment

Originally posted by Floris
                        Support team does: writing manual , fixing manual , phone sales , phone support , sales tickets, pre sales on forum , support tickets , support threads on forum , dealing with piracy issues, checking licenses for breaking license agreement , beta testing the software , install service , upgrade service , writing how to entries if needed , helping with the frontpage sales faq entries , moderating links directory , moderating testimonials , moderating download submissions , moderating manual comments , helping / dealing with the online demo's , moderating the forums , etc, etc, etc ..
                        Whoa, didn't know that . What do you mean by install servicer/upgrade service?

Comment

When people also purchase the service to have staff install vB or upgrade their older vB to the latest version.

Comment

Originally posted by Floris View Post
                            When people also purchase the service to have staff install vB or upgrade their older vB to the latest version.
                            Oh right. I never knew you guys upgraded the software .

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                            Working...
                            X