X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TytanicTyler
    replied
    Originally posted by limpinglogan View Post
    1) With vbulletin would I be capable of having specific member status, for example a platnum member who donates 20 dollars has different color username and is called a platnum member or somthing along those lines??

2) Does Vbullleton have Private messages between users?

3) Does Vbulletin allow to ad my own graphics like forum header, icons and buttons?

4) Can I have charge advertisers to put ad banners on my forum?

That is all I can think of right now I'll be back with more questions

-Limpinglogan
    1.)Yes, there is a subscription program and you can set it so they have different groups and colors so they stand out among the rest.
    2.) Yes, vB does have a private messaging system.
    3.)Yes, you can do whatever you want long as you do not remove the copyright at the bottom if you haven't paid for copyright removal.
    4.) There really isn't advertiser module built into the core product but if you check out vbulletin.org they may have some add-ons there you can use that will do what you are looking for.

Leave a comment:

• limpinglogan
    started a topic A couple questions...

A couple questions...

1) With vbulletin would I be capable of having specific member status, for example a platnum member who donates 20 dollars has different color username and is called a platnum member or somthing along those lines??

2) Does Vbullleton have Private messages between users?

3) Does Vbulletin allow to ad my own graphics like forum header, icons and buttons?

4) Can I have charge advertisers to put ad banners on my forum?

That is all I can think of right now I'll be back with more questions

-Limpinglogan
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X