Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newsletter options in vBulletin

Hi,

I wanted to know if vBulletin has a newsletter option where the user can choose to get a newsletter and edit its prefrences about what he is getting (for example only newsletter about cars)?

Second thing I wanted to know if the first answer is yes is if I can change the encondings of the newsletter sent (I need it in hebrew)

Thanks

No, there is no built-in newsletter option. There is an option to mass email members though.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

another question

Originally posted by Steve Machol View Post
      No, there is no built-in newsletter option. There is an option to mass email members though.
      Mass email is almost what I need. Is there anyway to send email by groups and allow users to join or leave the group? (for example a group for people wanting to get emails regarding cars). Any addon you might be aware of?

Comment

You can choose specific usergroups when sending a mass email.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

And how does a user become a part of a group? can he choose to join or leave a group?

Comment

That depends. You can add people to usergroups by the built-in Promotions system or you can create Public Usergroups that people can join.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X