X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    jackishere

• jackishere
    replied
    I found this post while searching for an answer...
    http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showp...58&postcount=7

Now I hope what he is saying is true and its possible to do so...

@Chris, any idea how much would this cost??

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager

• Steve Machol
    replied
    If this database structure is truly identical to phpBB2, then you can use the phpBB2 importer. If it's not, then it won't work.

I am not familiar with BB 2 Nuke but I suspect if it were identical to phpBB2, then it wouldn't exist as a separate entity. You can always contact BB 2 Nuke and ask them if it's identical or not.

Leave a comment:

• l SKN l CHRIS

• l SKN l CHRIS
    replied
    there may not be an official Jelsoft import script for you but you could always pay someone for a custom job

its deffinitally possible

Leave a comment:

• jackishere

• jackishere
    replied
    I was frustrated because your response looked like a copy paste job rather then a personalize message and, seriously, how does your action of posting a list of supported forums helps me?? That just increases my frustration.

Anyways is there like a quick hack or something?? cuz I'm sick of bb 2 nuke and you guys are the best in the business and if you say "we don't have a solution for you", then it essentially mean I'm screwed. Seriously, is there a way that I can just have my registered users and posts migrated to vBulleting. I mean I thought bb 2 nuke was actually phpBB2 so can't the script you guys have for phpBB2 works on bb 2 nuke or should I be asking this in the technical part of your forum..??

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol

• Steve Machol
    replied
    I did not tell you to pay us anything. I simply answered your question honestly.

While I understand our frsuteration there is simply no way that we can write import scripts for every possible BB System there is. As you can see we already have quite a lot of import scripts and it's simply not possible to do everything. Sorry.

Leave a comment:

• jackishere

• jackishere
    replied
    so you are telling me that I should pay $160 to you guys and forget about my old forum which has 60,000 members?
    I'm not a technical guy so I can't argue as to why you guys can't offer this functionality or why its not possible but I can tell you that this is no way to do business.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol

• Steve Machol
    replied
    No sorry, we do not have an importer for that. You can see all the available importers here:

http://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/impex_module_dump

Leave a comment:

• jackishere

• jackishere
    started a topic Converting my forums to vbulletin

Converting my forums to vbulletin

I have my phpNuke website which is running BB 2 Nuke forums, I would like to convert the forum to vbulletin. Is there any script to do this?
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X