Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blogs & Projects: Buy now and activate later?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blogs & Projects: Buy now and activate later?

Good morning,

I'd like to buy Projects and Blogs when I buy vBulletin and have them installed at the same time.

Am I able to "activate" vBulletin immediately and Projects and Blogs later. For example, I don't want any Projects and Blogs links to show in the vBulletin header when vBulletin is being used.

Reason? I'd prefer to get my community competent first with vBulletin, and then grow them into Projects and Blogs at the best time - and not necessarily simultaneously.

Thank you,

Bobby_

Yes you can disable the addons in the plugin manager in admincp .

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby_ View Post
      Good morning,

I'd like to buy Projects and Blogs when I buy vBulletin and have them installed at the same time.

Am I able to "activate" vBulletin immediately and Projects and Blogs later. For example, I don't want any Projects and Blogs links to show in the vBulletin header when vBulletin is being used.

Reason? I'd prefer to get my community competent first with vBulletin, and then grow them into Projects and Blogs at the best time - and not necessarily simultaneously.

Thank you,

Bobby_
      Yes, you can install them and not make them visible to your members.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X