vBulletin Professional Installation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Steve Machol View Post
    Yes, you can redownload vB. I encourage you to at least try to install it yourself. Best case you save yourself some money and learn something. Worst case you can always purchase the installation service later if you really need it.
    Ok thanks guys and Steve yes I think I will try as I am unlikely to make a mistake and atleast I can re-download again!

Comment

That's probably the easiest BB to install and config outta there, I'd suggest you to try first yourself bcuz the admincp is really big and you might be a bit lost if someone let you with an allset board without crawling all nice options
      security community

Comment

Ooo I know how to use vB the Basics to get a good forum, I've just never installed it myself

Thanks for your advice,

Comment

yea i just bought it 2 and im good w/ websites but not AMAZING w/ computers so i think ill also have to get the proffesanal installation

Comment

Did you buy the vBulletin Professional Installation with your package of vBulletin? No. It was also the first time I ever installed forum software.
            If you didn't was it easy to install without the Professional Installation? Yes, not difficult at all. If you do need help you have the whole community here to help you plus off course the official vB support (which is the best around!)
            If you didn't how long did it take to setup? 45 minutes probably. It takes a while to upload the files and images. If you don't know how to use ftp etc, you may find it difficult but its not hard to learn .

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X