• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Originally posted by silph View Post
    i never meant without paying something like $10 monthly
    We do not have a monthly payment option or a hosted solution with our software. Our prices are as listed.

Leave a comment:

• ManagerJosh
    replied
    The pricing options you see available at http://vbulletin.com/order are the only ones available.

Leave a comment:

• silph
    replied
    i never meant without paying something like $10 monthly

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Does VBulletin even look at pre sales forum....
    Others have already answered this for you. You have to purchase a license to use vBulletin. There is no other option to use it legally.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Discounts are available automatically with the purchase of a third license of the same type (owned or leased) under the same account. You can see the discounts available on the order page and clicking on the 'Bulk Prices' link:

http://www.vbulletin.com/order/

Leave a comment:

• DD4W2000
    replied
    Is there a reduced fee for this product for different ages or is it the saem for everyone. I have 2 licenses at the full price but would pick up another one if there was an aged based price differential

Leave a comment:

• l SKN l CHRIS
    replied
    yes they are always monitoring this forum

reason your not getting replys from the vBulletin team is because your question has nothing to do with the software

you asking another way to use vbulletin without buying it

there isnt any other way legally

this is a stupid topic, its like going to the store finding something you want and asking if you can have it without paying

Leave a comment:

• silph
    replied

Leave a comment:

• silph
    replied
    my mum doesn't like using here card on the internet and she doesn't even know what vbulletin is so i dont want to get rejected and were im from thats over $200 for me to pay for a owned one

Leave a comment:

• class101
    replied
    I dunno the price so closed, we gave me the license hehe.

Leave a comment:

• ManagerJosh
    replied
    Originally posted by class101 View Post
    or make a paypal donation link on your old phpbb telling you need 150$ to upgrade for a better forum
    vBulletin costs $160.00 for an owned license.

Leave a comment:

• class101
    replied
    or make a paypal donation link on your old phpbb telling you need 150$ to upgrade for a better forum

Leave a comment:

• StrongMotive
    replied
    You could ask your parents kindly if you could use their cards and pay them back.

Leave a comment:

• silph
    started a topic Pricings...

Pricings...

I am 14 and i want to buy VBulletin but i have no way of paying for it is there another way cause i've had alot of problems with phpBB.

Thanks, Silph
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X