Pricings...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pricings...

I am 14 and i want to buy VBulletin but i have no way of paying for it is there another way cause i've had alot of problems with phpBB.

Thanks, Silph

You could ask your parents kindly if you could use their cards and pay them back.

Comment

or make a paypal donation link on your old phpbb telling you need 150$ to upgrade for a better forum
      security community

Comment

Originally posted by class101 View Post
        or make a paypal donation link on your old phpbb telling you need 150$ to upgrade for a better forum
        vBulletin costs $160.00 for an owned license.
        ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
        Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

I dunno the price so closed, we gave me the license hehe.
          security community

Comment

my mum doesn't like using here card on the internet and she doesn't even know what vbulletin is so i dont want to get rejected and were im from thats over $200 for me to pay for a owned one

Comment

Does VBulletin even look at pre sales forum....

Comment

Originally posted by silph View Post
                yes they are always monitoring this forum

reason your not getting replys from the vBulletin team is because your question has nothing to do with the software

you asking another way to use vbulletin without buying it

there isnt any other way legally

this is a stupid topic, its like going to the store finding something you want and asking if you can have it without paying

Comment

Is there a reduced fee for this product for different ages or is it the saem for everyone. I have 2 licenses at the full price but would pick up another one if there was an aged based price differential
                  medical community
                  Medical Interviews
                  ITU
                  Medical-Interview

Comment

Discounts are available automatically with the purchase of a third license of the same type (owned or leased) under the same account. You can see the discounts available on the order page and clicking on the 'Bulk Prices' link:

http://www.vbulletin.com/order/
                    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Others have already answered this for you. You have to purchase a license to use vBulletin. There is no other option to use it legally.
                      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

i never meant without paying something like $10 monthly

Comment

The pricing options you see available at http://vbulletin.com/order are the only ones available.
                          ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
                          Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

i never meant without paying something like $10 monthly
                            We do not have a monthly payment option or a hosted solution with our software. Our prices are as listed.
                            Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
                            The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
                            vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
                            Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                            Working...
                            X