Testing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Testing

I am about to purchase vBulletin and would like to test the software on domain testsite.com After the testing, I will then move the software/ files to domain livesite.com

Is this allowed, if at any given time, only one site is up.

Yes they allow for a test site so long as its password protected so other people cannot view the test site.

Comment

Originally posted by LeoNel View Post
      I am about to purchase vBulletin and would like to test the software on domain testsite.com After the testing, I will then move the software/ files to domain livesite.com

Is this allowed, if at any given time, only one site is up.
      If you run only one istance and put that link in your license information, you are able to do without password protected, when you finish, update your license information, remove the software for the test site and install it in the new domain.

Comment

He's asking if he can try out the software.

You can try the software on vBulletin servers only. To do this, create a demo site here. If you then wish, you can order vBulletin here.

Comment

I think he asking to test he's own software with he's own license, after purchased it does not do difference of what you want to do (animal board, support board, lottery board, testing board) or where want to install it, mattering is to respect the rules aggrement, also can put it on domain testmyvb-testsomevb-irunonlytest.testvb.test and than move on your other domain, the important is, remove the software from first domain, update your license account and reinstall where you want...

I think the vB Team can confirm that.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X