Subscription payment questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Subscription payment questions

I have a BBS that currently accepts PayPal and now that I'm upgrading to vBulletin, I see there are several choices to accept payment. I'm wanting to offer some of these choices to my users. Does anybody have any experience with this? My users are paying in USD. All money is then deposited from PayPal to a US bank account. Any assistance in this is greatly appreciated as using ccBill and other services, it is unknown to me how these work. Is it like PayPal? You register an account..blah blah. Are there any fees involved with the other payment methods?

Thank you in advance.

Using other payment processors, will require you to consult each one of them individually to see what fees and the cost for handling your transactions.
    ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
    Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

Also only a few of them support recurring payments. PayPal is about the best solution out there.

Mark

Comment

Originally posted by Odoin View Post
        Also only a few of them support recurring payments. PayPal is about the best solution out there.

Mark
        Appreciate the feedback. Thanks.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X