Wanting to buy vB...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanting to buy vB...

I really want to buy vB right now but I do not have $160 to spend around (don't know when I will really )

I'd be able to get (maybe) the leased license for $85, but I would hate the thought of having to pay another $85 (to lease yet again for another year and continue on in the years if I still can't afford to pay it all) or $160 (to buy it) the following year.

Do you have any way of someone paying half now and half later for the full thing? (As in not leased.) ?

I'd love to purchase vB

You could save the money until you had the full amount ready?
    Plan, Do, Check, Act!

Comment

I could... But that'd take a long time... And I may never get to the full amount... Payments would work so much better. I'm working on how much money I have to spend on bills and what not to see if I can be able to pay it all off right now...

Still not sure

Comment

You can pay $85 now and get a leased license, and upgrade to an owned license for an extra $85 within 60 or 90 days, i can't remember.

Comment

Yeah someone just told me in a different thread I made. That's exactly what I'm going to be doing Thank you for your reply Knight Rider

Comment

You can upgrade from a leased to an owned license for an additional $85 if you do so within 60 days of the purchase. After 60 days, it is full price.
            Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
            Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Been trying to purchase now but it keeps rejecting my card

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X