Need to be convinced.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need to be convinced.

Since I've been using IPB 1.3 so long, from 2003. When it came to the puchase page for a vBulletin Owned Licence I backed out. I felt for some strange reason I shouldget a IPB Licence. I'm not sure why, I just feel more attached to it. Now I feel like buying it. But I'm more of a IPB 1.3 Javascripter.

Now someone convice me vBulletin is better. I'm not trying to be a smart ass with IPB 1.3 I just feel more attached to IPB 1.3 now.

The reason might be because I had IPB 1.3 Licence before, but it expired. But at my rate now, our phone number is changing every 6 months. and I probably hate sending a Sales Ticket just for a piece of my details.

With IPB Licences, I could change me information in 5 minutes.

You are showing up as licensed on these forums now, I assume you've decided to go with vBulletin. Welcome.

Comment

That must be my leased licence :\
      I'm going to get another one.

Comment

vBulletin or IPB being better is by a choice of perspective .I find it better because I liek the Admin CP and front end navigation. If you want to play with it, go to the demo area.

IPB is okay, but feels a little light/indifferent to vB.

Comment

but as you have a leased license or else, why do you ask 'NOW' to be convinced... you already have the product in hands...
          oh no, i'm not going with Xenforo... come on, i'm better than that... i stick with Wordpress... rofl

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X