convert snitz to VB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• convert snitz to VB

I'm currently running a Snitz board (www.tabletpcbuzz.com) and want to convert it to VB but I'm a businessperson, not a programmer. Although the IBEX looked straightforward, I'd still prefer to compensate someone to complete the process for me.

Please let me know if you have someone that will do this.

John
    [email protected]

I´m not a programmer either, but I did myself with the help from vBulletin support, it´s not that hard, but it takes some time to test it and finally get everything to work.

Comment

Hi All

Im currently looking to convert a snitz forum to vbulletin, they both run on seperate websites, can anyone help me with this, i would prefer them to do it for me as i am no programmer etc, please post your quotes.

Regards
      Terry

Comment

Unfortunately that is very unlikely to work. You will almost certainly have to have both systems and databases on the same server.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Will have to take a backup of the snitz database and restore it on the vBulletin server.
          I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X