Currency Rates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Currency Rates

As vbulletin pricing is quoted in US dollars, when I change to UK Pound at the correct exchange rate the two are way off the mark. For example;

160 US Dollar(s) = 78.544 British Pound(s)

1 GBP = 2.03707 USD

1 USD = 0.4909 GBP

However vbulletin quote 91 pounds for an owned licence when the price should be 78.54, therefore those customers in the US are paying $160 while those in the UK are paying $185 Anyone care to explain?

As far as I know the currency's are not updated every day not sure exactly but I think I heard that they are updated every couple of months?
    But if you plan on using PayPal as your payment method just select the US Currency at checkout, and you should get a better price.

Comment

I think there was something about taxes?
      As the order page says:
      " Note: Once you have provided a country, you may be required to pay VAT (17.5%)."

Comment

VAT doesn't affect the currency, as sn1p34 said, the exchange rates aren't updated regularly. You can simply choose to pay in USD instead if you prefer.
        Best Regards
        Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

paypal rate is not updated that often either... 1$CA is supposed to be around 1$US, but the rate is more like 0.85$US... like 5 months ago
          oh no, i'm not going with Xenforo... come on, i'm better than that... i stick with Wordpress... rofl

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X