Member's area?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Member's area?

If I buy a owned licence, and lets just say after one year, I didn't renew my licence $20.00 dollar fee, and suddenly my server crashes and I loose my only set of vBulletin files I have.

Would I still be able to access the member's area to download an updated version / or set of vBulletin files if I don't renew the 20.00 dollar fee each year? Or is this just for proity support.

Thanks,
    Atemu.

Yes, you will be able to still download whichever version was available when your owned license expired.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

You will always have access to the Members' Area to download the products you paid for. If you don't renew, you won't have access to new software updates, but all the older ones will still be available.
      Forums

Comment

it is $30 to renew an owned licence not $20

Comment

You don't 'renew' an owned licence.

Owned licences don't expire.

The $30 is for another year of Upgrades. You are able to continue using the last version of the software that was released before your year of upgrades ended. You get one year of upgrades included in the purchase price.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X