License Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• License Questions

I already own a license, but that license is for my own personal website and forum. I was hoping perhaps I can run the forums on that license to another site as well, instead of having to buy another license for this new project I have to work on with my best bud/partner on a site from scratch. It won't be the same thing at all, it will be different, something we wanted to do for the longest time.

Is it possible to be able to run a forum on both sites?
    Also, if we make a site with that VBAdvance thingy that works like managing a site but all VBulletin. Is there a way to merge forums? Because I really want this forum to really sprout, if I don't get this one to sprout out like a mushroom cloud of member infestation then I worry it might die.

Immediate response will be mostly appreciated.
    My Web Comic Please Vote

please vote for my comic, it'd mean the world to me.

No sorry. You would have to purchase a separate license for that. Each license can only be used on one site.

As for the rest of your question, you lost me. However vBAdvanced is a third-party add-on that we do not provide or support. You will need to ask them questions about this.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X