• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the sutable version

Dear Sir,
    I have a hosting on Linux OS with the following spec's:
    PHP Version 4.2.2

mysql

MySQL SupportenabledActive Persistent Links2Active Links3Client API version3.23.41MYSQL_MODULE_TYPEexternalMYSQL_SOCKET/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sockMYSQL_INCLUDE-I/usr/include/mysqlMYSQL_LIBS-L/usr/lib/mysql -lmysqlclient

please tell me what is the latest sutable version of VBulletin for my hosting.

Regards
    http://images.vbulletin.com/images_vb3/smilies/cool.gif

That's an extrremely buggy and unsecure version of PHP. You will not be able to run vB 3.6.x on that. You would ghave to stick with 3.5.8 I believe.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Oh, and MySQL 3.23.x doesn't support the query cache or any of the other performance enhancements available in 4.x and newer, your DB is going to be SLOW...
      Jason Litka - Utter Ramblings

Comment

good lord why people keep on using such an old PHP version ? upgrade to 4.4.7 at least and more preferable 5.2.4

Comment

Originally posted by DelphiVillage View Post
          good lord why people keep on using such an old PHP version ? upgrade to 4.4.7 at least and more preferable 5.2.4
          Maybe it's a case of their host not keeping up with the latest versions.

Comment