Whats going on section on the site home page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats going on section on the site home page

Hi im new to these forums stuff . im planing to build a site but i want to build a site home page first and the forums will be under a tab like there will be a button on the site home page with will take the users to the forum homepage no i want a few things to be integrated in the site home page which are ..

forum Login section
    What is going on section
    5 most recently visited and 5 most active threads

(they all need to be on the site home page)

i know a web site who is using these things but they are using fusetalk not vb

site is : www.pakfellows.com

thanx for the help, Kasim

http://www.vbadvanced.com/products.p...fo&productid=4

free and easy to manage...
    oh no, i'm not going with Xenforo... come on, i'm better than that... i stick with Wordpress... rofl

Comment

i have seen this but before i buy Vb i want to make sure if u can put the modules on your own built home page rather then on the Vbadvanced home page..? ie make my own home page and then pick a few modules and integrate them into my own page

thanx ( sorry for the stupid question but am totaly new to this )

Comment

This isn't the support site for vBAdvanced but I doubt that would be possible without extensive PHP coding on your own behalf. vBAdvanced is designed to replace your homepage, not as a secondary page.

Any vBulletin information that you want to put on a non-vBulletin page requires custom coding. vBadvanced simply provides that coding for you in a nice neat package.
        Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
        vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
        Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment