vBulletin license renewal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vBulletin license renewal

I have a owned vBulletin license which expired in May this year, I believe. Since I didn't have funds at that time, I didn't renew it.

May I know if PayPal is acceptable for license renewal and if so how long should I wait to renew it?

I'm looking to renew it at some point of time (not immediately) so that I can get maximum benefit to download a new version.

What is the renewal fee and is there any time limit for renewal or can I renew it at any point in the future?

You can renew at anytime for an additional year of download access for $30.00USD. Paypal is one of three online payment methods that can be used.
    ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
    Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

Which is something like 17 since last time I checked.

Comment

Originally posted by ManagerJosh View Post
        You can renew at anytime for an additional year of download access for $30.00USD. Paypal is one of three online payment methods that can be used.
        Thanks.

Will the same renewal be applied for also major versions (like vBulletin 4 etc.) or only for the upgrades to current version?

Comment

Hello,

Yes, with an owned license you can optionally renew it at any time you see fit with PayPal. The version does not matter. You will get 12 more additional download months added from purchase date, and you can download whichever version is then available to our customers, be it 3.6, 3.6, 4.0, etc.

All the best,

Comment

Thanks. That tells me all I wanted to know.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X