Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    1) You're license will be inactive and you will be effectively pirating the software if you continue to use it. Any legal repercussions for software piracy can be applied.

2) IT is $85 to renew the leased license at the end of the year. You have to repurchase it.

3) It will cost $160.00 to upgrade your lease license to owned after one year. If you convert within the first 60 days after purchase the cost is $85.00.

Leave a comment:

• Algore
    started a topic Whats the renewal price

Whats the renewal price

vBulletin (Leased License)
    The leased vBulletin Forum license allows you to use the software on your site for 1 year and gives you access to products updates for that year. After 1 year, you must renew your license or remove the software from your site.

Pls answer serially ( numbering and explaining )
    1. What if after 1 year i dont renew and continue as i owned a genuine license with me
    2 Whats the renewal price after 1 year
    3. can the leased license after 1 year be converted to owned license ... what the price then .. is it the extra ( 160-85 ) .. so i have to pay $ 75 more to get the owned license after 1 year

pls reply them ... and make sure u explain them as i have a newbie only used phpbb2 and phpbb3 ... have fair idea in php and mysql and nothing else
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X