Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fusion
    replied
    If you need different permissions for different forums, just use several Moderator usergroups.

Leave a comment:

• Asvin
    replied
    Just go to usergroups>permissions and then you can edit the permissions for moderators...

Leave a comment:

• Kinneas
    replied
    Originally posted by petersweden View Post
    Hi

Can I restrict the permissions of moderators so that they can only perform certain tasks such as creating sticky topics, creating announcements, closing threads but not e.g. create forums etc.

I would like to have some "semi moderators" who have limited moderator priviledges but I do not want them to be able to change everything.

Thanks

Peter
    You are able to limit the authority of Moderators, yes. Only Administrators can actually create forums anyway. You can specify which forums Moderators have power in, and what they can do.

Leave a comment:

• petersweden
    started a topic "Limited moderators"

"Limited moderators"

Hi

Can I restrict the permissions of moderators so that they can only perform certain tasks such as creating sticky topics, creating announcements, closing threads but not e.g. create forums etc.

I would like to have some "semi moderators" who have limited moderator priviledges but I do not want them to be able to change everything.

Thanks

Peter