Could Somebody Please Help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could Somebody Please Help?

I would like to know if vBulletin works for Mac OSX. Also, is there any program just like it but absolutely free? I would like to start a site like this but I am extremely poor and can not afford a vBulletin.

Thank you!

-Elitesmg

Asking on the vBulletin site for someone to recommend a competitor is somewhat pointless really.

vBulletin is not expensive, just save up.
    MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.6.4 Demo
    AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

And yes, vbulletin can run on Mac OSX assuming your setup supports PHP and MYSQL.
      Plan, Do, Check, Act!

Comment

Originally posted by Elitesmg View Post
        I would like to know if vBulletin works for Mac OSX. Also, is there any program just like it but absolutely free? I would like to start a site like this but I am extremely poor and can not afford a vBulletin.

Thank you!

-Elitesmg
        You need a browser to view vBulletin, it really doesn't depend on your operating system; you would only need PHP/MySQL if you were running it locally.

There are other kinds of forum software (MyBB, phpBB, or SMF for example) that are for free to use. If you want vBulletin at a later time, you can transfer over using ImpEx.
        Congratulations on the death of vBulletin, Internet Brands.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X