Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELPPPPPP! I need a free, free host!!!

Ok, I have downloaded my vbulletin, and now what is missing is the free host. I need a free host which is not by layered panel and it is not laggy like: after u login, u click mysql database, it says that u must log in to view this page. aww, so can somone give me a great free host?

Well, there are a wide variety of free hosts. The question is though, what's your site type and requirements.
    ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
    Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

umm.. about 20000 mb and no lag with mysql and no ads.

Comment

Did you purchase a domain name and if so, what is it.

Comment

I wouldn't suggest a free host for vBulletin. Most do not meet the requirements to run the software and those that do don't have the resources to make your experience enjoyable.
          Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
          The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
          vBulletin 5 API

Comment

If you really want a free host check out:

www.quotaless.com
            www.t-35.com

Comment

Originally posted by zain01234 View Post
              umm.. about 20000 mb and no lag with mysql and no ads.
              How is it that you expect them to make any money?

If you really need that much space then you probably have a good amount of traffic already and can afford to pay for hosting. If not, vBulletin doesn't need anywhere near that much space to start (or within the first few years, even for a fast-growing board) and there are plenty of low-cost hosts you can find for $5 USD or less.
              Jason Litka - Utter Ramblings

Comment

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35589
                Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X