Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pricing Question?

Okay, so let me get this straight. Couple of questions:

- If I bought an Owned License from vBulletin, would I get to download the software itself, and get a license?

- I will get the software forever, this is only a one time payment?

- And would I get free updates from vB, when there is a new version?

- For $160?

bump. sorry but could someone please clear this up for me a bit. its really important.

Comment

Dude, you waited 14 minutes.

Comment

You get to run one copy of vBulletin forever with the owned license.

You get one year's worth of updates. To renew this "subscription," it's $30 per year. There will probably be at least one update/upgrade within your first year, but you can renew at any time after it expires. You can still access the members' area and download whichever version was last released before your subscription expired.

Yes, $160 is the price of the owned license.

Comment

so, can i run an vbulletin 3.6.8, forever. no renewals (if i choose) on one domain?

Comment

Originally posted by greendayfandave View Post
            so, can i run an vbulletin 3.6.8, forever. no renewals (if i choose) on one domain?
            Yes,

you can run the software as long as you want, but after one year you won;t get support or updates. If a new version comes out after your first year, you will have to renew to use/download that version. But if you choose not, you can stick to your current without renewing.
            Dutch vBullletin users social group!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X