Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paid for vBulletin but no email received, no help from support, what gives?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paid for vBulletin but no email received, no help from support, what gives?

I purchased vBulletin on Aug. 8th using PayPal and the amount was deducted from my balance and have all the confirmation and history there, but I received zero emails from JelSoft after this purchase. I thought that maybe email was being slow, so I waited a day but still nothing. So I contacted Sales support and included all of the PayPal information (vBulletin order ID # etc.) using this form http://www.vbulletin.com/contact_sales.php and heard nothing back. So I tried again, remembering to write down the ticket # for the support you get after submitting the form (687913) and still have heard nothing back. So I'm out $85 and nothing in hand and getting no response, is any body else having such a problem of late? Has the recent buyout of JelSoft already mean the support is souring?

According to here, you are already showing up as licensed member.
    My guess is that the information was sent off to you already but incorrectly tagged by your spam filter. I have resent you the information again, please check your spam mail folder for any incorrect taggings by your mail provider.

Edit:
    I also see two tickets that were replied already... I'll PM you those URLs now.
    Best Regards,
    Andy Huang

Comment

For the record, I don't want anyone to get the wrong impression. Both of his tickets were responded to. The first was responded to by Ashley exactly 1 hour 32 minutes after we received it.

I responded to the second one exactly 7 minutes after we received it.

The most likely explanation is that our emails are being blocked by the yahoo.com spam filters. We, of course, have no control over that. The point is we did respond to both tickets and in pretty good time in fact.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X